Our good friends at Fry’s Family Foods have generously agreed to support three privately organised barbecues during the Vegan Festival of Britain – each event for up to 30 people and this is your chance to be amongst the winners of this fantastic prize.
All you have to do is to organise a barbecue at some stage during the Vegan Festival of Britain and let us know by email with details of your proposed event – including date, venue, whether you’ll be encouraging non-vegans to come to the event, numbers etc. – by Friday 7 April. The subject heading should be BARBECUE COMPETITION. The three winners will be announced during the following week.
The rules of entry are as follows:
1. Entrants must be willing to allow Animal Aid to publicise the winners and details of the event. (We will not publish your home address, other than the town/city of residency)
2. Entrants should, ideally, be willing to allow us to invite a local reporter and photographer to the event
3. Entrants must agree to supply photographs of the barbecue and a short written report of the event for Animal Aid to use in promotional material
4. The winners will be selected by Animal Aid, whose decision is final.
5. The Winners should be based in the U.K.
P.S. Don’t forget that there is still time to win an amazing cake from The Vegan Cakery in our Office Coffee Morning competition. Closing date is March 24.